Beautiful brick home available in the Summerset at Frick Park community! 1580 Overton features high-end finishes like hardwood floors, chef’s kitchen and triple layer crown moulding. The home has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and features an open concept layout. Beautiful French doors lead to a covered porch overlooking an ample backyard.
You can easily relax with family and friends in the theater room with vaulted ceilings or retreat to your first-floor master suite with walk-in closets, spa quality master bath with jetted tub, separate glass enclosed tiled shower with rain head, dual granite vanity mounted flat screen TV, and remote controlled blinds.
Discover the simplicity of living in the Summerset community. Benefit from neighborhood amenities: heated swimming pools, a 24hr fitness center, community center, playground, parks, and more.
View MLS Listing (#1255706)
See 1580 Overton’s Location in Summerset
Take an Interactive Tour of 1580 Overton Lane
- 3500+ square ft.
- Corner lot, beautifully landscaped
- 4 bedrooms
- 3.5 baths
- First-floor master suite
- Spa quality master bath with jetted tub, separate glass enclosed tiled shower, dual granite vanity and remote controlled blinds
- Gourmet eat-in kitchen with granite counters, a side-by-side SubZero refrigerator/freezer, Wolf 6-burner gas range with convection oven and exhaust hood, Jenn-Air wall oven, microwave and warming drawer, Asko dishwasher, walk-in pantry, double sinks with garbage disposals and custom quiet close cabinets with glass displays
- 2nd bedroom upstairs can function as an additional master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with dual vanities, glass enclosed tiled shower and corner jetted tub.
- Hardwood Floors
- Open concept living and dining room with triple layer crown moulding and a gas Heat n’ Glo fireplace
- 10′ ceilings on the 1st floor, 9′ on the 2nd floor
- Family/Theater room with vaulted ceilings, a surround system and rough-in for a future full bath
- Custom window treatments and Hunter Douglas blinds
- Vaulted Ceilings in the bonus room
- Walk-in closets throughout
- Tankless hot water heater and energy efficient furnace with multiple zones and humidifier
- Covered front and side porches and aggregate patio
- Hardwired speakers throughout the first floor, covered porch and patio
- Intercom system
- In-ground sprinkler system
- Guardian security system
- First-floor laundry room with utility sink
- Large full basement with 2nd laundry hook-up, rough-in for a future full bath and extra crawl storage space
- Spacious 2-car garage
- Monthly HOA Fee: $97 includes access to the neighborhood swimming pools (heated), Community Center, fitness room, playground, basketball court, parks and snow removal in the alley driveway
CLICK BELOW TO VIEW PHOTO GALLERY: