1319 Parkview Blvd is an incredible all brick Village home, ideally located on Parkview Blvd with fabulous river views from either the covered porch or private 2nd story balcony. Impeccably maintained, this home features an open floorplan, timeless finishes and a large and level backyard.
This home is chock-full of extras, including hardwood floors, crown moldings, large windows and high ceilings, sound, security, and water filtrations systems, plus double ACs and a furnace with humidifier. A gourmet eat-in kitchen is complete with dark cabinetry, granite countertops, a large pantry, and stainless appliances. The master suite has a large walk-in closet and decadent bath with double granite vanity, glass enclosed tile shower, and corner jetted tub.
Plenty of space for guests in the bonus room/fourth bedroom, complete with vaulted ceilings and a skylight, as well as a cheerful bath and walk-in closet. The full basement is ready to finish with bath rough-in, extra egress windows, and high ceilings.
View MLS Listing (#1289076)
See 1319 Parkview Blvd Location in Summerset
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Baths
- 3,543 square feet (not including the basement)
- Stunning river views and ample outdoor entertaining space
- Open concept floor plan with a Great Room, formal dining room, and 1st floor study
- Gourmet eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances, granite countertops, a pantry and handsome dark cabinetry
- Luxurious Master suite with huge walk-in closet, private 2nd floor balcony, dual granite-topped vanity, corner jetted tub, and glass enclosed tiled shower
- High ceilings, crown moulding, gleaming hardwood floors and large windows with window treatments
- Convenient 2nd floor laundry room with utility sink and linen closet
- 2 car attached garage with extra storage, hose bib and outlet for a 2nd fridge/freezer
- Premium sound, security, and water filtration systems
- Bedrooms #2 and #3 share a Jack n Jill bath with a double vanity
- Bedroom #4/Bonus room features very large walk-in closet and full bath
- 3 zoned HVAC, double AC’s and an upgraded 70 gallon hot water tank
- Huge basement with extra high ceilings, future bath rough-in, crawl space storage and several egress windows
- Manicured front lawn, covered front porch, private patio, and large, level backyard
- Monthly HOA fee of $97 includes access to all of the neighborhood amenities
CLICK BELOW TO VIEW PHOTO GALLERY: